Those of you who carry knives already know how often people ask why you carry one. Most of the time, the person asking is genuine and the question is benign, but every once in a while you’ll encounter a rather self-righteous person who seems to have already pegged you as a serial killer because you …
Category: Knife Life
- Top 5 Hunting Knives
- Knifemaker Spotlight: An Interview with James Behring from Behring Made
- Spyderco Lum Chinese Folder Review: A Stunning Gentleman’s Knife
- Benchmade 300 Review: One of Benchmade’s best!
- Kershaw Skyline: An Excellent Knife for Every Day Carry
- Top 8 Reasons You Should Carry a Knife
- Kitchen Knives: Zwilling Cronidur Review
- Five of The Best Folding Knives
- Should I Buy Custom Made Knives?
- Browning OPMOD Fixed Blade Knife Review
- Best Steel For Knives
- Selecting The Best Tactical Knife
- Best Knife Sharpener
- Find The Best Survival Knife
- Spyderco Tenacious: One Of The Best Folding Knife Values
- Finding The Best Pocket Knife!